Re: Underage at Canal Street

<<My name is Beth, as I'm sure you noticed with my cleverly anonymous email
address, and I am a Dayton native as well.  I am only twenty, but I have
been to Canal Street countless times... even in high school.  I hope you can
get in to see the show.  They are so good live!  (I just went to their show
at University of Dayton two weeks ago, but I would go again if I didn't have
to work.)>>

    I was planning to go to that, but, mistakenly thinking it was on a
Friday, I committed myself to do things Saturday night.  I was all for
cancelling, but my conscience bit me in the bum again, so I spent Saturday
watching a bunch of brats watch television and thinking how much fun I'd be
having if their parents hadn't been so determined to get away from them.

    ~Samantha

    ...freeing myself from the prison of one idea