bleep

Sunny Day Real Estate is brilliant.  A _great_ band.  It's emo, yeah.
Somehow I think of SDRE as definitively emo.  But the thing about it is
that it has that extra something that malkes it stunning.  Hazlitt called
it gusto, but I don't know if I like him OR his words.

REM and the Beatles also have whatever quality I'm talking about.

Certain bands I can't understand how anyone can dismiss (or dis).  SDRE
seems, from my exposure so far, to be one of 'em.

That is all.

Fred