November Project

<< I was wondering if they were the same.  I first heard of the October
Project
 when I went to see "The Tempest" at the Cincinnati Shakespeare Festival.
They
 used two songs by the October Project.  >>

October Project was wonderful!  I still listen to the two CDs they released
and still order them as gifts.  I found out about November Project by
accident.  Two of the members are the same (Julie Flanders and Emil
Adler--the writers).  I have the five song CD they offer at their website and
it's really good.  I was sure I wouldn't be able to get used to them having a
new lead singer (Mary Fahl is certainly unique!), but Maryanne Marino is
great.  The sound is the same yet different--if that makes sense. <g>

<<  I get lost in all the discussion of musicians well-noted
only in the Cincinatti area. So, I occassionally pipe in
with recommendations of musicians local to my own area
(which is Little Rock, AR, incidentally). But every once in
a while, something interesting comes across the wire about
Over the Rhine, or some artist related to them.>>

I wish I had local recommendations to offer.  That may change since I've
decided to do some exploring after being on the two music loops.  Country
music is pretty big here.  I haven't really been able to get into it.

I moved here from Alexandria, VA--just outside of DC, and the music selection
was so much better there.   The only way I find good music now is through the
Internet.  The NP loop gave me so many ideas, I've had a blast searching out
CDs.   It's sometimes frustrating tho.  There are several groups I haven't
been able to find.

The only OTR CD I have so far is Good Dog, Bad Dog.  I love it!  From the
reviews I've read, it sounds like this one has a different sound than past
CDs.  Can anyone recommend which ones I should order first?

BTW, I've lived in AR, myself.  Well, Missouri--but I went to middle school
in AR.

Rinda