Re: OtR at Canal Street - 18+ show

At 12:19 PM 9/26/00 EDT, Japyx at aol_com wrote:
>Dayton is my city.  I live there.  When OTR plays in Dayton,
>I should have the right to see them, don't you think?  However,
>curse fate and liquor laws, I am under age, and Canal Street
>Tavern is a bar and I've been told I wouldn't be allowed in
>(someone care to correct me?).

'tis my city, too (for now).

lucky for you, thou art incorrect.  you just have to be 18+
or accompanied by someone who is 18+.  peoples < 18yo have
to pay an add'l $2, though.

short of it:
  x<18: ask your parents if they wanna come, too :)
  18<x<21: cost $12adv/$14dos
  x>21: cost $10adv/$12dos

where "x" equals the limit of your age as something approaches infinity.

Dan

+- Dan Temmesfeld - dantemm(at)netzero(dot)net -+
 _Galactic Cowboys  -  http://www.dlm.net/gc/ _
    wish i could whisper how much i need you
+- after tomorrow i might forget to  (kingsx) -+