Re: OTR listees in Ca...

Okay, I just joined...but I've been listening to OTR longer than I've been on
this list, naturally.  I'm down in the south of CA...though I did get to see
OTR at Ichthus this year when I was still in KY, along with Sixpence and
others.  That was nice.

Anyway, now you know.

Paul.

--
"Sometimes what feels like pretty good music
is just the same old song.