Junkies dates

Karin and Linford will once again rejoin Cowboy Junkies as part of the band
for a handful of dates. For more information www.cowboyjunkies.com

Oct 12 The Odean, Cleveland OH
        Tickets available via Ticketmaster

Oct 13  Newport Music Hall, Columbus OH
        Tickets available via Ticketmaster

Oct 14  Hemmens Cultural Center, Elgin IL
        Box Office: 847.931.5900

Oct 15  Cultural Arts Center/Valentine Theater, Toledo OH  (2 shows)
        Box Office: 419.242.2787

We will announcing November and December Over the Rhine tour dates soon! Stay
tuned...

Do not reply to this e-mail. E-mail OTR at OTRhine at aol_com if you have any
questions or concerns.