Re: re....my apologies. some days i'm like this.

--- Amy Tompkins <prayforamy at bigfoot_com> wrote:

> > Oh, come on Amy, surely you remember *ME*

> I do indeed. :-) You were the one who made me feel
> so precious and valuable.

well, you *are*!

> *grin* Although you didn't wear your kilt. hmm, I
> missed out.

okay. next time you come, i'll don the kilty for ye.
although if otr has another christmas show, you can
bet i'll be wearing tartan. can you accept image files
on your e-mail account? if so, i'll get a picture
taken, scan it and send it out to ya.

yeah, i'm always the easy listee to spot.

bink