Re: re....my apologies. some days i'm like this.

What are you talking about. I feel worse because I
barely said anything. The cold weather made me sleepy,
and it did not help that I wore shorts when it was so
cold. So my apologies also. I am also kind of shy when
it comes to meeting people.
Sorry also,
Joshua Lawson