blablabla

> Subject: Films for Radio
> personally, i LOVE the new album title...
I LOVE it! I just hope it will really fit the songs. You know... when I hear
something like this I think of Daniel Amos' Songs of the heart or something.
An album or the indicidual songs telling stories. It would be really cool if
it will be like this.

I love the "If nothing else" MP3

I've heard the Roaring Lambs sampler one time in a shop over headphones and
enjoyed the OTR song.

I still think the new guitarist's too "country"... but maybe he will prove
me wrong on the next record. But he will have to be really GOOD to convince
me that he's a proper sucessor to Ric...

I just arrived back home after a full day of work in my new rented flat so
don't take everything I say too serious.

Tobi (: