Re: aboard a shipwrecked train

On Wed, 6 Sep 2000, Alfred B Johnson wrote:

> No one is posting.

i'm busy pretending i know what i'm doing. lots of effort there -
especially to turn out things that look like i think i know what i'm
doing.

> Hi.
>
> I'm Fred.

and i'm not fred.

> Some kid who can't seem to say much to anybody lately, 'cept, "Hey,
> hi, miss you, gotta run, gotta read, gotta write, gotta pursue the
> academic muse into its darkest places."

sounds straining.

do we ever stop feeling like kids? i don't. even here at work. i supposed
it is compounded by my age and lack of peers, and being the only girl
hacker. o well. kids are fun.

> I think Linford should call Tom Waits and have him do some vocals over
> some piano stuff.

indeed.

> For Linford is a rain dog, too.

you say these things, they are obscure, and i don't udnerstand them -
which makes me think they must be awfully deep.

swimming madly to catch up,

rhys

--
Good walking leaves no trail behind us. Nomad, Geoffrey Oreyma