Bonnie's Picks for September

Hey, I know I've been quite, but as a favor to Bonnie, I'm posting this. Pay
attention, it's good cheap entertainment

On Friday, September 8th, Four Shillings Short is coming- There really neat
in that their an Irish band with a sitar player. They're hauling out from
The San Fran Bay area to play Brady's.

On the Twenty second, we have the return of MICHAEL KELSEY!!!!!!!!!!

Need I say more? ask JG. This man (and Tevy) are better than Kiss in
Concert. Without the shock value. He is so fantastic. OK, I'll stop drooling
now.  Come see, come see. Tickets may be available before hand, cause he's
one of the few who can pack the Brady Like Over the Rhine.

On th 30th, MR.Downchild, Cleveland legend of Mississippi Delta Blues is
coming. Robert Johnson to the crossroads, From England, by way of the
mistake on the lake. He's great. I've caught him myself a few dozen times,
and I'll see him again. He's the bluesman's bluesman. Catch him, if even
just to see his set up.

On Tuesday, the 12th, The singer and guitar player of Pop Monet are coming.
This band is so inspired by OTR, look at the name. They're bass player used
to run the OTR websight, by that's a long story...

oh yeah and BINK IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!! but he's already told you that

Meet me at the Brady

D.M.