Re: Brady's on September 23

bink, that's 2 days after my birthday, how sad....

bink said:

> through the doors of Brady's Cafe. I've played for
> "Romanians" (hi, Amy!)

hi bink... wish I could be there....

> VoL on the same dusty floor. (THAT was a dream come
> true all in itself!)

what, and meeting me wasn't?? *grin*

> If you are curious on what my brand of songwriter's
> music sounds like, ask any of the listees who have
> seen me play before.

EVERYONE: bink is a MUST see. if it wasn't such a long trip for me I would
be there for sure!!!

> It's also a good chance to meet new and old listees

It's a great place for everyone to hang, and of course, please say hi to the
woman who owns that wonderful place for me please. :-)

> and it's definitely the best opportunity for JG to get
> his copy of Drugstore back. (Oops.)

You might even get some ice cream. ;-)

> So if you can, come on out! I'd love to catch up with
> those of you I haven't seen in so long

*sniff*

> great to meet some of the newer listees.

*sniff*

> fingers crossed, I might have a few pre-release copies
> by then)

oh? *eyes widen* ~shoot, isn't that just the way life works?~

and you'll get to figure out which OtR tune
> I've put on the upcoming tribute album

look, you even did OtR related material!!!! congrats. ;-)

AmyRomania