Re: weekend of 9/15?

> So, is this dinner before & drinks after "thing" happening?
> I'm SERIOUSLY pondering making the trek from eastern PA.
> David

DO IT!

I drove from Philly three times in the past four years to see OtR in Cinci,
and it was always worth the trip. If nothing else it gives you a chance to
get out and see things you haven't seen before and meet people you've never
met.

I'll be there - and even if Drew doesn't make plans, we can get together or
something. The plans might just come down to telling everyone where and when
to be somewhere.

You should see if Nikki (ysobelle at aol_com) wants to ride along with you.
She's usually up for a roadtrip! :-)

Lara