weekend of 9/15?

Just noticed something: not only will OTR be playing two shows in the Cincinnati area the weekend of Sept 15-16 (Moonlite Gardens on Friday and University of Dayton on Saturday), but Cowboy Junkies will also be in town that weekend doing a show at the Heritage Village Museum (Blue Jordan Festival) on Saturday the 16th....with both bands here simultaneously, I wonder if we can expect any surprise appearances. Seems too unusual just to be a concidence.

Also, I picked up tix at Canal Street Tavern for the Sept 30 show and was told that Satuday is moving much more slowly than Friday. If anything can be discerned from ticket numbers, my four were #s  4,5,6,and 7, which would suggest a rather cozy gathering thus far.