Music to be born by?

Hi List,

Well, my time is getting closer and I'm just now starting to make my childbirth mix tapes...and I thought that of all people y'all would have some good suggestions for me.

Of course non-musical people insist that music during labor is way too irritating. But I absolutely can't imagine silence during such an important time. Now, I can imagine being irritated by music that's a bit too upbeat...with that said, any songs (OtR or non) that you think would be particularly cool to be born to?

Thanks...(this should be interesting...)

Julie

NP: City on a Hill