Re: Questions

> Tobias wrote:
> How would you characterize The Darkest Night Of The
> Year (musically)? Is it worth buying it?

dark christams music - sort of like a whirling snowstorm from
indoors. cozy and forbidding at the same time.

it's my favorite, although it took me acouple of years to like it, and
that was mostly because the first time i listened to it, a friend of mine
was cutting it down and being disappointed at the mood it
created.  funnily, that and homesickness made me unwilling to listen to it
for a while.  then homesickness made me listen to it again and discover
how much i do like it.

rhys

--
It is never difficult to distinguish between a Scotsman with a grievance,
and a ray of sunshine.  PG Wodenhouse