This week's special

Weekly Special Aug 28 - Sept 1
Get the entire Over the Rhine catalog + Linford's CD!

All 7 OTR CD's and Linford's for $75 (Shipping included)
THAT'S 8 CD'S IN ALL!!!

Includes:
Til We Have Faces (no booklet)
Patience (no booklet)
Eve  (no booklet)
Your choice of the original or the re-released version Good Dog Bad Dog
Darkest Night of the Year
Besides
Amateur Shortwave Radio
and Linford's - I Don't Think There's No Need to Bring Nothin

Good on phone orders ONLY
Aug 28 - Sept 1
10:00am-5:00pm EST
Call (513) 731-6837

International orders may be faxed to (513) 731-9668.
*NO extra shipping cost's for International orders

Please note that all weekly specials end on Friday at 5pm EST.
There will be no exceptions

Do not reply to this e-mail. E-mail OTR at OTRhine at aol_com if you have
any questions or concerns.

Check out a sample track of "Murder" from the Over the Rhine Tribute Album
due out next year. You can access it from the main page of the Over the Rhine
site by clicking on the mp3 record icon. "Murder" can be found on the mp3
page.

Thanks to Jay and Lynzi Harnish for allowing us to post the song!