moonlight gardens hoopla. et al.

stevieboo wrote:

> Are y'all gonna be turning this into another fiesta that I'm gonna feel
> compelled to fly out for again?

oh stevieboo, you simply must come!  it will be dashing!  although i
must say, it was so wonderful last time when i went and had no idea
you'd be there...

drew, i am in favor of whatever others are in favor of...i am easy to
please...before, after, both, whatever...

i am taking this opportunity to respond to several people at once,
as i've found it to be a pain in the butt to respond from the digest
list...

sir emery--i believe you still have in your posession one live
recording of a concert from april 98...will i ever see my beloved
bootleg again?

danny boy--are we getting tickets through buttmaster?  if so,
do you want me to do it?  oh, also, i've lost a bunch of otr
mp3's in switching jobs...when my email gets set up here
at work, would you be so kind as to zip some and send
them along?

bruce--hi!

amyjoy--hello!

and i believe that about covers it for now...until such time when
i decide to brave the digest reply once more...

megan.