Re: peeeeekamoo...

In a message dated 8/11/00 8:58:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
binkmeisterrick at yahoo_com writes:

<<
 > Of course! With a little adjustment, it'll fit your
 > boyish figure just fine!

 woohoo!!!! i don't suppose it would match the kilt,
 would it?

I'll lace it up special, just for you! Then YOU can be the weird one at
Brady's the next OtR gig. Oh-- wait, you already have been....

 > mooo.
 > >>>>>>>>
 > Hiss.

 cat's like milk.

Cat's what like milk? His fur likes milk? Or a particular cat is like milk?

 > Ysoie, officially cinting bink as an honorary Goth.

 woohoo! time to dust off my black victorian duds!

You are SO stylin', man. A little eyeliner and you'll be ready for Nocturne.

By the way, that should have read, "CITING bink as an honourary Goth."