benefit CD ...

Hey kids ...
Over the Rhine has just agreed to contribute a track to a benefit cd
(tentatively titled seen/unseen) coming this winter from Absalom Recordings
... song title is not yet knowm but it'll be something exclusive to the
comp.  Other acts confirmed thus far include Joe Henry, Ida, Giant Sand,
Frank Black, Denison Witmer, Shannon Stephens and a slew of others ...
Head to www.absalomrecordings.com to sign up for the announcement list and
receive prompt updates and news on pre-release deals ...
I've also got a stack of the True Tunes' comps with an unreleased cut from
Ric Hordinski plus stuff from Jason Harrod, The Original Hrmony Ridge Creek
Dippers and a stack of other people ... email me if interested ...
Todd.