Re: peeeeekaboo...

--- Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:

> jglassford at neo_rr.com writes:

> << does Apple's warranty
>  cover short circuits caused by flying soggy Sugar
> Smacks,   >>

> This just about had me on the floor.

> And I was just about to explain to Kelvin what
> "major snarfage" means. Now
> I'll let bink have the honour!

okay... you see, my dear kelvin, yzzer has this
problem with keeping her food down properly at times.
in fact, i've had the distinct honour of causing Sugar
Smacks and other asundry cereals (and ice cream!) to
spurt out of her nose (yes, her NOSE) due to various
comments i've made to her over e-mail or in person.

it's not pretty, but it's damn funny.

to go further, at a gig i played at brady's some while
back, she (and other listees) placed a gazillion boxes
of Sugar Smacks, and other various cereals, all over
my car in appreciation of my skill at making her snarf
Sugar Smacks.

i didn't have to but breakfast for a year.

one small box of Sugar Smacks still sits next to my
computer at work.

does that answr your inquiry, kelvin?

bink