scampering songs serial numbers

I've just been getting into Over the Rhine, and today I got the original
1996 version of _Good Dog Bad Dog_.  I notice that it's got a serial
number of SS0003, and my copies of _Patience_, _The Darkest Night of the
Year_ and _Besides_ have numbers of SS0002, SS0004 and SS0005,
respectively.  Should I assume _Till We Have Faces_ was SS0001?  Have
there been any subsequent releases in the Scampering Songs series?

I note that _Amateur Shortwave Radio_ is GG0001, and that Linford's solo
disc doesn't have a number at all.  And where does _Eve_ fit into this?

--- Peter T. Chattaway ------------------------ petert at interchg_ubc.ca ---
 No man is an Island, entire of it self... -- John Donne, Meditation XVII
    I am a little world made cunningly... -- John Donne, Holy Sonnet V