Re: you knew i'd come back someday

In a message dated 7/28/00 8:13:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rickcassinelli at hotmail_com writes:

<<
      Wow! Nikki (Yso) and AmyJoy back in the same week!

 --Rick C >>

I dodn't go anywhere! Honestly! I just had some problems communicating.
Nothing new there.

Either my posts weren't goign through, or they just weren't coming back to
_me_. I felt like the Invisible Woman! Well. Nothing new there, either....

Well, off to work. I now work across the street from the site of the RNC. I
don't even know if I'm going to be able to get to work this morning! Wheeeee!

I'd be so much happier if we got the DNC, instead! Sigh. Well, if y'all see
me on CNN later today, you'll know I got a little too annoyed at not being
able to get to my desk on time. Anyone want some on-the-spot reportage?