Toreen Blue-J Fest

Kelvin T Bailey wrote:
>Now...watch me tick the list off.....
>.
>I really don't like Tori Amos...at all...
>.
>Don't hate me,

i don't hate you any more than i had in the past. :)

no, but seriously, i understand.  most times, Tori is
an artist that people like a lot, or not at all.

...or they're indifferent towards her.  i guess that
covers all the bases.

+===+
Brittney wrote:
>P.S. Does anyone know if OTR will play the Blue Jordan
>Festival this year? Am I right in thinking that Monk
>is playing there again this year?

i don't think the lineup is confirmed yet.  so far, i
haven't heard that OtR will be there.  so far, yes on
Monk... and yes on Katie Reider.  and probably yes on
wild carrot, dave wolfenberger, janet pressley, etc.

i hope Ashley Peacock will be on the bill again this
year... that would be cool.  and Zak Morgan...

Pearl Jam and Motorhead have showed interest in playing
the fest this year, but the official word is "huh?"

'tis all folks,
Dan

np: ani difranco - s/t

+-  Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web  -+
    dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/