Re: Before otr...

In a message dated Tue, 25 Jul 2000 11:13:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time, "John Glassford" <jglassford at neo_rr.com> writes:

<< hi.

And on the back burner,  ones to try one of these days are Dan Temesfeld's
band and Ysoie's guy.   they speak highly and often and are probably
correct.   (yeah, i'd list their  names if i could remember them....oh,
well, this'll give them reason to jump in here).

I'm gonna have to assume you mean Peter Mulvey? And man, don't I WISH he were my guy! He's a hottie!

I just resubbed to the list AGAIN-- I'm not posting my musical stuff until I know it'll actually go through.