dancing on the head of a pin with aging rock stars and red faced angels

Drew mentioned Skid Row . . . I thought, "You can't be king of the world
if you're slave to the grind [bad ass guitar riff]. . ."  And then
realized that Drew had cleverly extended the occupation-as/and-life
thread.

Um.

Or maybe not.

Sebastian Bach is starring in a broadway production of Dr. Jeckyl and Mr.
Hyde.  You heard me.  Sebastian Bach is on Broadway.

This in no way excuses him for being an over-confident dork.

Wait.

This is the Over the Rhine list, isn't it?

I like knowing foolish and obscure facts about rock stars that have
passed their prime.

I like hardwood floors, reading in coffee shops, talking about books,
sharing beautiful things, lifting heavy objects, cool movie theaters on
the hottest day of the year, eating with friends, live music in nobody
important's living room, difficult ideas on easy days, easy friendship on
difficult days, new running shoes, and playing drums really loud.

Sorry.  Parallelism isn't all right in there.  :p

I suppose I like other things, too.  :)

Like OtR.

I like when I find myself standing or walking within feet or inches of
Karin or Linford and I just sort of glance sideways and choose not to
speak to them because I don't know what to say.  It makes me laugh at
myself.  And I think they'd laugh, too.

Um.

Who said we don't usually know when we're being foolish?  Because
sometimes I think I know.

ever the fool,

Fred

np: Cush