Re: Concert attire (was Re: Friday night)

Okay folks,
	I sense imminant disaster with a couple of these threads.  If we
all go to a concert wearing black and a corset as Miss Ysobelle so
interestingly mentioned, then the universe would be plunged into
havok.  We would have listies mistaking one other.  The world would be
deafened by, "Bruce? Kyle, Is that you?  Are you Steve or Ysoie?  I can't
tell.  Chris?  Lara?"  Won't someone please think of the children?  Oh the
humanity!

The voice of reason and Calvin College radio,
Stephen Swanson
General Manager, WCAL