Re: thanks for the welcomes!!

Hey, thanks all so much for the welcomes!  I'm pretty excited about this,
it's so new to fellowship with other fans....anyway...some of you wanted
to know where/why I was moving to GA, here's the scoop; I'm moving to
Toccoa Falls, it's near Athens (Vigilante country), so that's an amazing
perk....I'm going for anthropology.  Well, that's the plan, anyway, we'll
see what actuallly takes place ;)  I hope to do relief work, sort of like
the Peace Corps, but I really want a missions focus.  I'm a strong
believer in Christ, and I want the world to know why, and why I think He
cares so much for them that they should find that joy.  SOOO...well,
speaking of school, I have to go study (taking a mini-mester locally this
summer in York)...so I guess I'll talk whenever....do you guys usually
respond individually or collectively like this?  Hope to hear from you
all soon!  Go play outside.
		Mari