Re: e-woes and petitions to the fortunate

Sorry if there have already been responses to this (I'm on digest), but I
think I can take this one....

> 3.  I can't sucessfully get pay pal to work for the Monk _O_
> ep.  It says I need a different last name in the field for
> recipient.
>  I've tried everything I can think of and no, Hordinski is not
> right!

I believe you need to leave this blank, actually.  (DOH!!!)  I haven't
gotten my order in the mail yet, but it seemed to process fine when I
tried that.  For what it's worth, though, I did the same thing as you
trying various names before figuring out that it was an OPTIONAL field.
Maybe there is a name that will work in there, but I think it should work
just the same to leave it blank....

HTH

Jonathan