e-woes and petitions to the fortunate

At the risk of sounding un-cool, could someone please Help Me?

My problems will be listed below.  If you feel you can assist
please pick a number and e-mail the solutions.  THANKS!!

1.  I totally missed the mp3 for June.  I don't even mind if
you e-mail it to me.  :)

2.  I cannot get the mp3 for July to fully download.  I keep
getting 3.95mb instead of 4.0.  The ending is cut off and I've
downloaded it about 7 times with no change.

3.  I can't sucessfully get pay pal to work for the Monk _O_
ep.  It says I need a different last name in the field for recipient.
 I've tried everything I can think of and no, Hordinski is not
right!

thanks so much to the brave hearted who respond!

Mark

-----