Re: occupations?

In a message dated 07/15/2000 8:38:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
j_marie_hall at hotmail_com writes:

> greetings working lostees:
>
>  i'm a grad student in hispanic lit and linguistics and a spanish teacher :)
>
>  auf wieder sehen-
>  marie

Somehow, the idea of a Spanish teacher saying "auf wiedersehen" doesn't sound
quite right to me...  ;)

However, the mention of linguistics is getting me to finally jump into this
thread since I'm the assistant missions director for a small Bible
translation organization.

Kwaherini...

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  a Trespassers William MP3

"Talking nonsense is man's only privilege that distinguishes him from all
other organisms." -- Fyodor Dostoyevsky