Our second homes - Work

I'll bite

Hmmm....

<< I'm head receiving at a retail warehouse/pizza deliverer/contracting
 supply delivery/film&english major

 oh and....
 Stephen Swanson
 General Manager, WCAL

Head receiver at a retail warehouse?  Which one, for what?

Everytime anyone on this list returns defective products to my retail
chain.... I am the person who tries to get credit for it.  Really.  I work
for a Home Improvement store, and you wouldn't believe the broken things I
see.    I also get paid to ride around on "dangerous" heavy equipment (ie
forklifts, palletjacks, cherry pickers, and "star wars").  And bullshit with
truck drivers.  Did I mention I actually like my job?  And to think I just
graduated college....

Heather
(hi everyone... I've been gone for awhile.)