prarie dogs

Hey, I just made an interesting discovery that ya'll might be interested
in.  We have a new children's video playing in our children's department.
 (What better place for a children's video to be playing...)  It's called
Little Dogs on the Prarie: Pride, Prejudice and Fudge".  Really cute.
Anyway, I kept walking by and catching one of the little prarie doggies
singing and fun little song about 'git along little doggies' (not the old
standard, but close.) and I kept thinking it sounded just like Julie
Miller.  Finally this morning I rewound the tape to the opening credits
and - lo and behold - all the music in the video was written by Julie and
Buddy Miller.  I think I'm gonna take the video home and watch it this
weekend.  Anyway, thought someone might be interested.

Git along little doggies!

Kelvin