Re: Violet Burning

Hi!!

I was just going to ask how the Violet Burning show went until I saw your
replys!
Thank you!!!
I have two of their albums and have been desperately searching for a place to
find more? I sent my money to Ruby Electric to buy their latest one and
haven't heard from them in a month so....

Could anyone point me in the right direction to find more albums? I can't
seem to find their web-site anymore...thank you! thank you!!
Also thank you all for all the great cornerstone reviews for those of us who
missed it! You guys are awesome!!!

Keisha