Re: O

hey there...

at the risk of sounding like the 'amazing monk cheerleading duo,' i just
have to say that chris isn't kidding, guys... you all need this EP.

seriously... this crazy ric hordinski guy just keeps getting better and
better. i recieved my copy yesterday and immediately ripped it to mp3 so i'd
be able to listen to it here at work, then in the car on the way home, and
of course, again once i arrived home.

fanatical? probably...
justifiably fanatical? definately.

good day all...