everyone must hear cush.

I'll say this:

The big thing about the Cornerstone show was, as people have been saying,
that the band was having a lot of fun.  And instead of thinking something
like, "Maybe they're mellowing too much," I thought, "Oh.  Wow.  I love
this band."

Running late as usual, I couldn't get inside the tent.  i watched the
show from stage right, through the tent flaps, sort of a little behind
the band.

I still like Linford's black hat.  I still don't understand Don's fedora.
 But (I think this is right) Don opened for U2 with Lone Justice, so that
counterbalances his questionable headwear choices, insuring his coolness.
 :)

Jack still looks like my pastor.  That's creepy.  But as some others have
said, he is now inside the band.  His guitar parts have wrapped
themselves around the songs and become great.

Pigtails = a ok.

Dave on bass = a ok.  Spelling dave's last name is daunting, though.

Other Cornerstone thoughts:

Pedro the Lion.  Wow.  Really surprising and excellent and dark and
beautiful and sad.
Michael Knott solo, with Cush, with Adam Again.  I love that guy.
Cush.  Check this band out.  Prayer Chain plus Michael Knott plus other
passengers.
Stickman Jones was better this year than last.  They're an excellent
band.  But OtR, as the standrad of excellence in this sort of band genre,
kicks their butts.
I remain a Waterdeep naysayer, but perhaps someday I'll change my mind.
Starflyer 59 was good.

No other thoughts right now.

Oh, except, Kelvin--sorry, too, to have spoken with you only for a few
seconds.  I kept looking for you.  It's funny with 25,000 people that you
tend to see some over and over and some just never (or only once).

that is all.

Fred