RE: Does this make me stupid?

In further support of Chris, I have found that MP3s and their ready
combination onto a CDR makes them optimum for mix making.  No more
notebook and paper for me as I flip through my cds trying to find out
which songs tail into which.  Now I merely create a new songlist and mix
and match.

So Chris, you have fun at Meijer?

Stephen Swanson
General Manager, WCAL