Re: i can't believe how strange it is to be anything it all*

At 02:10 PM 7/11/00 -0400, Kelvin T Bailey wrote:

(of _nixon_, by lambchop)

>I love this cd!  I discovered it quite by accident.  I heard the
>"Nashville Parent or whatever" tune on spinner and rushed out and found
>the cd.  It's a very unique sound.  It's kind of soothing and
>discombobulating at the same time.   Good stuff.

if you ever get the opportunity to see them live, drop everything and go. i
was lucky enough to see them as a full band, (apparently a rare opportunity
since most of them have real jobs and stuff), opening up for yo la tengo a
few months ago. thirteen people, i think. amazing.

love,
sha