Re: i can't believe how strange it is to be anything it all*

At 10:02 PM 7/10/00 EDT, XC0VENANTX at aol_com wrote:
>any neutral milk hotel fans???

i dig neutral milk hotel. i'm kind of a sucker for all of that elephant six
crap.  recently, i've been listening to the apples in stereo's _discovery
of a world inside the moone_ like it's the last album on earth. the last
album, that is, other than lambchop's _nixon_. we just bought our second
copy of _nixon_ because max the friendly poodle ate the first. any other
lambchop aficionados here?

i bet you thought this was going to be about neutral milk hotel. silly you.
or sillier yet, over the rhine. sorry.

love,
sha