postcard from kent

hi.

i think  11 people had a good time at the Monk gig at the Brady.  I know 2
of the 11 were dancing,   and 1 of the 11 was swaying.     Andy and  Bonny
were digging it, too,  as was  Style Section reader kitchen -chick,  but
they don't count as part of the 11.

we had looping at our gig.  bass looping and  guitar looping.   it was a
cool tasty gig, but i wish more NEOhioans would have bothered to show up.
11 people is kind of embarrassing.    but they were 11 shiny happy people,
and in karma - terms, that's what counts more than box-office, right?

hey, rick,  how did you fit all that on a postcard?   you must write really
really small!    (enjoyed the review, btw)

jg