Journeys CD...

Hello.

New job this week. So far nothing exciting. I must be hard to entertain.

Just wondering....does anyone have this compilation CD?....

Here's the description a la Ebay...

This is a brand-new compilation CD titled JOURNEYS. BRAND NEW, FACTORY
SEALED! As seen on TV. Includes: Peter Gabriel (Solsbury Hill), Sarah
Mclachlan (Building a mystery), Steve Winwood (Back in the high life again),
Paul Simon (Graceland), Roxy Music (Avalon), Kate Bush (Running up that
Hill), John Lennon (Jealous Guy), Cowboy Junkies (200 more miles), Sinead
O”connor (Nothing compares 2 u), UB$) (Can’t help Falling in Love), Afro
Celt Sound System (Amber), Loreena McKennitt (Dante’s Prayer), Over the
Rhine ( all I need is Everything), Heart (These Dreams), Crowded House
(Don’t Dream it’s over), Don McLean (American Pie).

To me it seems like a bizarre group of tracks/musicians...anyone know
anything? Of course, this could possibly have been discussed over and over a
month ago and I just totally forget.

Lara