Re: all my surmisings do converge

----- Original Message -----
From: l. harnish <indigoebony at yahoo_com>
To: <over-the-rhine at actwin_com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2000 2:59 AM
Subject: all my surmisings do converge

"this one's for you,"
I'll say with a wink and a sly grin.  for a moment
I'll pretend I'm a big rock star (or mebbe a slick
lounge singer) with the buzzing sweaty lights.....

{and it seems a tragedy to snip this all away, but protocol demands it,  so
SNIP!}

wow.  now there's  a review!   from the coffee making indecision of the
Dexter kitchen to Linford in the front seat of the Saturn,  they don't come
any better than this.

(that is not to say any of us should stop trying!)

Lynzi, thanks for the very (too,  far too)  kind words.  I can see i'm going
to have to have a talk with Bonny again.  i can see she's back to mixing in
those hallucinogens in the Brady's Blend again.

I had gotten Andi at work turned on to Over the Rhine in the recent weeks
since she's been there.  A couple of days before the kent gig she asked me
if they had a web site;  she wanted to check out some lyrics.   i thought
for sure she'd make the gig,  but that day she was very very sleepy ( i
think she works like 42 jobs or something!)  and i suspected she might take
a pass on the evening,  and she did.   rats!    so i forwarded her this
review.   it's the next best thing to seeing them live,  and in many ways it
was even better.

 and the toy piano, in case you're wondering, was tinkled (not urinated on;
don't think in that sense)  by karin.

happy fourth day of july.
jg