william shatner & monk

has anybody seen the recent "bust a move" priceline.com commercial?

william shatner cracks me up.  plus, good ol' ben folds (the man, not the
band) is hammering away on a cowbell with a goofy-ass smile on his face...
i just can't help but crack up everytime i see that commercial... hoo-boy...

i swear, william shatner needs to do put out a new album.

in other news:
  the monk show last night was cool.  i like the new stuff.  the new ep "o"
is cool.  it's got some tasty phil keaggy work on it...

i am disappointed, though.  i got #249, so i didn't get one of the special
Rick Cassinelli <tm> Stamped Limited Edition EPs... someone else stamped my
copy... boohoo... i heard the Rick Cassinelli <tm> Stamped Limited Edition
EPs were going for *twice* the regular market value... :)

some of us know the burning down,
Dan

np: king's x - gretchen goes to nebraska

+-  Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web  -+
    dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/