RE: cush

> > A few major scheduling screw ups:  The Choir and OTR play at the same
> time.
> > So does Daniel Amos and Undercover.  Also, The Choir and the 77's will be
> > releasing new cd's at Cornerstone.  It really looks like one of the best
> > lineups in years.
>
> Not exactly a glowing recommendation based on names you've listed here,
> Kevin.

Aren't we Mr. Cynical?  Granted, these names don't have the artistic punch
of past years' lineups, but From who I've seen is going to be on some of
the smaller venues, Cornerstone good be a lot of fun.  At the same time, I
must admit that it does not look fun enough for me to take off of work,
travel, enjoy myself, and come back exhausted, but some might think
that.  So leave them be.  Some people, not me, might like the 77s.

Steve