Re: cush

I can't wait to see Cush at Cornerstone.  I think they have a cd they're
gonna release there.  Any other listies goin' to Bushnell?

A few major scheduling screw ups:  The Choir and OTR play at the same time.
So does Daniel Amos and Undercover.  Also, The Choir and the 77's will be
releasing new cd's at Cornerstone.  It really looks like one of the best
lineups in years.

~KT