Monk in the park

Just delurking for a moment to ask if anyone knows anything of a Ric
Hordinski show that was supposed to happen today at Sharon Woods.  I had
written down that it was gonna happen, I'm assuming because of an email I
got from the boys.  However, the Hamilton County Park folks seem to know
nothing of this.  Anybody on the Monk list able to help me out a little
here? -- It'd be such a nice day for sittin' in the park and enjoying
life....

Later,
Jon