Re: re:VoL

On Tue, 6 Jun 2000 20:25:09 -0400 "Kyle Howe" <howe.38 at osu_edu> writes:

> you cannot hide behind the babel fish, the babel fish does not
> concern
> me...how is that statement uncouth?

I told you, I don't know.  The babel fish refused to translate the
statement.

I had to by a cheap babel fish to replace the last one that you broke,
don't blame me if it doesn't translate as well as the last one.

I could have bought a better babel if you had paid the replacement and
installation fees for the hamster that you killed.