nice safe porno daddy

>I guess I'll put in Porno Grace or some other nice, safe, blah-blah-blah
mush...

There's something nice and safe called Porno Grace?

Perhaps these zagnuts who love pornographic virtues can't handle the--

WAIT!!

Point of Grace.  I've heard of something called Point of Grace.  Maybe
that's it.  Erha.

And then Karin is . . . what? . . . too much woman for these folks, I
suppose?

So sorry, Kelvin.

Can I invite this girl over?

Fred

np: Minutemen, Double Nickels on the Dime