broaden their horizons

Whatever shall I do.  I put 'Roaring Lambs' in the instore play rotation thinking "Hey, this is groovy.  Folks will like it."  Since then I've had no less than two employees come to me complaining about it, the last demanding that I take the cd out immediately.  Their problem: "That girl.  I can't stand what she's doing."  That girl: our own Karin.  When the last girl complained I stopped her abruptly saying "I'll take the cd out, but I don't want to hear you say anything negative about that song."
...insert forlorn sigh...
I guess I'll put in Porno Grace or some other nice, safe, blah-blah-blah mush...