Re: VOL

>I am under the impression that there are a few of you
>on this list that know a thing or two about Vigilantes
>of Love.  I'm wondering which of their albums would be
>a good first intro?

well, as far as an intro, it's probably safe to go
with their collection entitled "V.O.L." out on
Warner Resound (circa '96, I think).

some of my other fav VoL albums are: Killing Floor,
Blister Soul, Slow Dark Train, and Audible Sigh (their
latest).

their other albums are good, too- Jugular, Driving the
Nails, Welcome to Struggleville, To the Roof of the Sky,
Live at the 40Watt, Cross the Big Pond.

the new one can be found at http://www.truetunes.com/

you may be able to find some of their other ones at used
stores or online, like http://www.half.com/

eso es fundamental,
Dan

np: veruca salt - resolver

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/